Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Coral Hold on to Hope

Yes, I made even more cards with Hold on to Hope. This set will remain in my personal collection for years to come. I LOVE the images and the dies are perfect for me to create the cards and gifts I need. 

I used Calypso Coral and Basic Gray for this set of cards. The ribbon on this first card was colored with the dark Calypso Coral Blend marker. Being able to make the colored ribbon that I want on a project is the perfect way to use those Blends!


This is a fairly simple card. I stamped the vine image in Basic Gray on Basic Gray card stock. Then I stamped the cross with Calypso Coral and the Bible verse with Basic Gray on the oval die cut. I added rhinestones for a little glitz.


The embossing folder on the Calypso Coral card stock is called Coastal Weave. I was surprised it was on the retiring list. The texture is awesome! I die cut the vine and butterfly. 

TIP: To get the two colors on the vine, use your markers. I colored the vine with my Basic Gray marker and the flowers with Calypso Coral marker. Then huff on the stamp to moisten the ink and stamp.


I hope you have looked over the retiring list. You really don't want to miss out and Stampin' Up! is no longer guaranteeing the availability of stamp sets. When they sell out, they are gone.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: