Monday, May 25, 2020

Poppies 2

I really like the Peaceful Poppies designer series papers. The colors are so vibrant and fun. I have a found that when things retire from the current list for Stampin' Up! I don't use them. I didn't want that to happen to the gorgeous paper so I cut it! I was inspired by Kylie Bertucci and her #loveitchopit campaign. Kylie is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator from Australia. She has encouraged anyone who follows her to use that paper. I took her up on it! I made 92 cards too! 


This paper with the purple poppies on it is my favorite! The green cards in the middle are the reverse side of this paper.


Kylie encourages you to cut the 12x12 papers into 6 pieces of 4" x 5 1/4" which are perfect for card fronts. When you cut all 12 pieces of the designer series paper to this size, you get 72 card fronts. 


I used these card fronts to create the cards on this post. You can see above that I cut some of the pieces in half an flipped one half over to see the other side of the designer series paper.


The elements on the cards all came from the Peaceful Poppies Elements. This is a set of images on water color paper, vellum, embossed on black or fully colored images.


Once you cut the 12x12 down to the card front sizes, you still have 12- 2" x 12" strips. I used some of them on the cards below. These cards were also cut in half and then flipped over.


I used some ribbon to add to the cards as well as sentiments from multiple sets. You only really need one sentiment or one set to create all these cards!


These are the 72 cards from the card front cuts. I will be sharing the other 20 cards and the set of scrapbook pages that I made using this paper soon!

You can do this with any designer series paper! I am happy to help if you have any questions! Get that paper out, cut it and use it!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: