Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Leave a Little Sparkle 2

Leave a Little Sparkle is leaving the Stampin' Up! lineup. BUT you can still get it through June 3! Here are three cards that I made.  I used Pineapple Punch, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay for my color scheme. Pineapple Punch is also leaving us. It is an In Color that is retiring. 

I stamped the unicorn with Bermuda Bay and then water colored the flowers with Pineapple Punch. I added a bit of Wink of Stella on the mane. After all, how can you have a unicorn without some sparkle?!?


Crackle Paint was used for the background of this card. I stamped the unicorn with Stazon and then water colored the mane. Again, there is Wink of Stella on that mane!


This one was stamped in Stazon again and water colored. Do you think I added Wink of Stella? Oh yes I did!!


You can see three more cards that I made with this set HERE. You guessed it, I used Wink of Stella on those cards too!

Don't forget to check out the retiring list. You don't want to miss out on your favorite sets, colors, papers and more.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: