Friday, May 1, 2020

Hold on to Hope 3

With the retirement list announced for the year and Hold on to Hope on it, I have to keep showing you the great cards I created with this set and dies. You may want to purchase your set now before you can't get it any more. This is a set that I will keep in my collection long after it's no longer available. I love the detailed cross die as well as the cross stamp.

I stamped the vine and then die cut the crosses, banner and butterfly, layering them on the card.


This card is so simple but so striking! I stamped the vines on the Pool Party card stocking using Pool Party ink. I die cut the two crosses out, layered them on top of each other, used dimensionals to adhere them to the card and added the pearl to the center. I then stamped the words with Night of Navy ink.


This last card uses a technique that I really enjoy using. I'm not sure what the name of it is but you use sponges to create the background. I used Pool Party on the lightest area, Bermuda Bay in the middle and Pretty Peacock for the darkest. 

Start by picking up ink on your sponge and in a swirling motion lightly put ink where you want it, picking up ink as you need. Keep your hand light though. Then go to the next color. After you have laid some ink down, I go back over the blending line with the lighter ink to blend them better. Repeat with the darkest color. I cut my sponges into 6th before I use them.

The mountain was stamped with the mountain from Waterfront and then colored in with my black marker. I colored in the cross too with the marker to keep it dark. 


You don't want to miss out on this set! It's so beautiful for a Christian to have for any event in life. You can search my blog, I have shared cards I made with this set in the past you may want to check out.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: