Thursday, May 21, 2020

Mother Pages

Here are the mom pages that are part of the scrapbooking class that I am offering right now. 

My mom has been in heaven for almost 2 years already. I miss her daily and thought of her while I was creating these pages. She was my biggest cheerleader when it came to my stamping hobby. She loved my creations. Making this to put her pictures on was a good thing for me.


The Garden Lane papers are perfect for my mom who enjoyed gardening. I wanted to make sure there were some feminine pieces to the pages so I added the Flirty Flamingo strips, flowers and title to help that. The Soft Sea Foam color is so pretty for these soft pages for mom.


I added the tulips to complete the pages. Because I wanted to use these pages for a to go class, I didn't stamp anything. I may have to add some sponging to the tulips to add a bit more texture to these pages.


I hope you have been creating if you have had some extra time on your hands. Being creative keeps my mind off things that I have no control over and keeps my busy with positive things! You can still join my class and get the supplies for 2 double layouts and a Zoom call to walk through how to do these pages for $15. Just let me know!

Keep stamping!
Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: