Friday, May 15, 2020

Sea of Textures 2

Yep, you guessed it, this set is also on the retiring list. I am trying to play with a few sets that are on the retiring list that I haven't used yet! I did use this one before the list was announced but didn't get the blog posts written. You would think that since I'm not working during the COVID-19 crisis I would be able to keep up on my blog! The problem is that I am not on a schedule. I had everything figured out with my busy lifestyle and now I have to adjust again. I haven't found a system that is working for me yet. 

Sea of Texture has coordinating dies called Under the Sea. Part of these dies is the sand dollar. I cut them and then raised the star in the center with dimensionals. I love the added texture this creates. To create the background of the sand dollars, I water colored Pacific Point ink on the Balmy Blue paper. After that dried, I took my Wink of Stella and added the glitter and glitz!


How about the texture on this card?!? I used the texture stamp in this set and stamped it multiple times in each of the three colors. I started with Balmy Blue, then added the Pacific Point and finally the Highland Heather.


I die cut the larger sand dollar, seaweed and coral to make this card. The sand dollar has Wink of Stella on the star in the center. 


Do you have some sets sitting around that haven't seen ink yet? What are you waiting for!? Get them out and see what you can create! It's fun to play!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: