Monday, May 18, 2020

Do the Impossible

Did you notice the stamp set Do the Impossible in the Spring Mini catalog? I have runners in my house so I had to get this so that I could scrapbook some of the races that I have pictures of. Well, I didn't get around to scrapbooking with this set yet! I did get a few cards made though. 

I stamped the runners with Smoky Slate and then water colored them with Smoky Slate, Grapefruit Grove, and Pineapple Punch. The Brick & Mortar embossing folder looks like a cobble stone path. 


I am sending this card to a friend of mine that had trained to run a marathon in the middle of April. Unfortunately, the race was canceled due to the COVID-19 crisis. Another friend mapped out a course for him to run the 26.2 miles around our city to do a virtual run. I was able to be on the path at one point to cheer him on. It was pretty cool to be part of on a small level. 


My husband is an avid cyclist. He does it for fun and exercise but he puts thousands of miles on in a year. Michael and Miriam have biked more than 600 miles since our "safer at home" orders went into effect in March. Another reason why this set had to come to my house. This card will be going to my husband as a father's day card. 

I love the simplicity of this card. I only water colored the one cyclist, keeping the simplicity in tacked.


This set is also on the retiring list and will no longer be available after June 3.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: