Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Father Pages

I have not done much scrapbooking lately. I decided to make a few pages for the fun of it and then offer them as a to go class! If you are interested in this to go class, let me know! You will get the supplies for these pages as well as another set of pages for $15. I will also do a Zoom call with you to answer any questions and walk through the how to! Sounds like fun, doesn't it? You can join me now!

This is a double layout for your dad. The other pages are a set for you mom.


I used the designer series paper called Garden Lane. 


The leaves are die cut using the Nature's Root dies and the Poppy Moments dies. The letters are the Hand Letter Prose dies. I also stamped the tree ring and fussy cut it.


I am looking forward to finding some pictures of my dad and finishing these pages. 

Let me know if you would like to join this class! I would love to have you.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: