Tuesday, May 26, 2020

More Peaceful Poppies

You may have missed my other post about how I used up every last little bit of my Peaceful Poppies designer series papers. You can read the first part HERE

This is the second part. After I cut the card fronts from the paper, I was left with 12-- 2" x 12" strips of this beautiful paper. I chose to use that to and make ever more cards!


The flowers above were stamped and colored with my Blends. The flowers below are from the Peaceful Poppies elements. Also colored with my Blends.


The strips on these cards are a bit wider because I also made a set of scrapbook pages with this designer series paper. This left some different sizes then you would get by just making cards.


I tried to change up the cards a bit by moving the strips to the top or bottom just a bit.


Wouldn't matter if they were all the same though. They aren't going to the same people. 


When I completed the larger pieces, I still had some pieces left. I put them into these cards with the three strips.


I still had 2 small strips left and I didn't want to throw them away so I created another card.


I had 91 cards and 11 of these small pieces at the end of all that creating. Throwing those away wouldn't have been a big deal but I wanted to see what else I could do. I laid them out on a piece of Whisper White and played with it until I made this panel. 


I did end up throwing away 2 small rectangles of this gorgeous paper. I had so much fun making these and using this paper. I will be doing this again with more designer series paper. I hope you get your designer series papers out and create! #loveitchopit

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: