Friday, July 10, 2020

Beautiful World

Do you like the old world feel? The nostalgia? I do! When I saw the World of Good suite, I loved the colors, papers, stamps and dies! I sat down with the set and then had a hard time creating with it. I am happy with what I was able to come up with but I think I will need to just create. Sometimes I feel too much pressure to use the whole suite instead of just create!

The globe is stamped and then die cut. I layered the designer series paper with a small strip of Balmy Blue to help it stand out a bit.  


I have forgotten the awesome look to torn edges! I stamped the compass on Misty Moonlight with the same ink. I tore the Whisper White and sponged Misty Moonlight on the edge to help highlight it.The stand and globe are die cuts.


I really wanted to use the quill and ink jar but I wasn't sure how to. I mounted the designer series paper to Misty Moonlight card base, wrapping the ribbon around the edges. I stamped and die cut the words, quill and ink jar. I think I made this work!


I hope you keep working when you get stuck. Sometimes we have to push through and we get marvelous results! Look what I was able to create!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: