Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Sunflowers are so stunning! When I saw the new Celebrate Sunflowers set, I knew I had to have it! It was one of the first sets I pulled out too! My June To Go Class was this set and cards. I am sharing the cards with you.

The sunflower is water-colored and on dimensionals.


I used sponge daubers to put the ink on my stamps so I could put more than one color on at a time. After stamping the sunflowers, I used sponge daubers to add color to the images.


I again inked up the sunflower with sponge daubers.  I water-colored the image after it was stamped.


Keep watching! I have more cards to share using this stamp set and I have many ideas that I haven't put to paper yet.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:




Product List

No comments: