Monday, July 27, 2020

High Tide

High Tide has been part of the Stampin' Up! catalog for a couple of years already but I still love to create with it. You can see the other cards I have made in the past with this set HERE and HERE

Because I love the looks of this set, I pulled it from my collection again and made a few more cards. Here are three of them. Two of them are #simplestamping.

I stamped the sand first using Smoky Slate and off stamping. I didn't want the sand to be as deep as Smoky Slate. I off stamped the lighthouse and birds too so that the words would jump off the card better. The ray of light is stamped with Pool Party and highlighted with some Wink of Stella. The words are stamped with Night of Navy. #simplstamping


I layered this one with Night of Navy. The circle was stamped and a light sponging around the edge to help highlight it. there is a bit of Wink of Stella on the water too. To get the Shine on the card front, I colored just Shine on the stamp with my Night of Navy marker, huffed on the image and then stamped. That way I didn't get all the words, just Shine.


This last card was part of my fun fold stamp camp. This really is a fun fold! I scored a full sheet of cardstock at 4 1/4" the long way, turn the cardstock and score at 5 1/2". Then cut the cardstock on the diagonal. This creates two cards with these triangle folds. I adhered the lighthouse only on the top flap.
#simplestamping 


I do have a few more cards that I made this time around with this set. You will have to stay tuned to see what else I have come up with!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: