Friday, July 24, 2020

Daisy Lane

I love daisies! They are one of my all time favorite flowers. I have a couple of small patches of daisies in my backyard. I would love more but haven't figured out where to put them. Because I love daisies so much when daisy stamps are available, I have to purchase them. Daisy Lane was no exception. I decided to play with it recently. 

This first cards was part of my fun folds stamp camp. The Whisper White strip opens to the right adn the Melon Mambo/Mango Melody piece opens to the left. An easy fold! The flowers were rock 'n' rolled. This means that I inked up the flowers with Mango Melody and then rolled the edge of the stamp in Melon Mambo giving the flowers the two toned look.


I cut the strips and adhered them to the Whisper White cardstock and then ran them through the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder. The ribbon is colored with my Granny Apple Green Blend marker.


This card is prettier in person than in the picture. I really like the way this one turned out. I embossed the Whisper White with Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I then took my Sahara Sand ink pad and lightly dragged in over the top of the embossing. 


There are coordinating punches for this set, a large daisy punch and a medium daisy punch, making these flowers even easier to create these fantastic cards. 

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: