Monday, July 20, 2020

Floating Easel Cards

Floating easel cards have such WOW power! I have created 3 different ones to show you how wonderful these cards can be.

This first one I made several months ago for a very special confirmation card. This card has two different stops on it so that the cross looks like it is floating within the frame. I like this stop the best.


This beauty would be a great retirement card or graduation card or job change card. Who would you send this card too?


My final card uses the beautiful set Butterfly Gala. The colors are Magenta Madness and Highland Heather.


To create these cards I used a card base of 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". The folding part is cut to 4" by 10 1/2" and scored at 2 5/8" and 5 1/4". To cut the frames out I used 3 framelits that are next to each other in size. The medium one cuts the card front. The large and small cut the frame for the image to hang from. The images are all adhered to a strip of window sheet that is 1/2" in width. You will need to measure how long the piece should be according to the frame that you have created. Make sure you only adhere the  bottom of the frame to the card or it won't rise and float.

I did a Facebook Live creating the butterfly card if you are interested. You can see that video HERE if you would like. 

Hope you are able to create some lovely cards using my ideas as a jumping off point!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: