Monday, July 13, 2020

Forever Ferns

Forever Fern was a set that I liked but I wasn't sure I was going to get this set and then I saw what others were creating and had to have it. I used the designer series papers to create a few cards. 

My first card has a fun fold as part of it. This is called a gate fold card. The ovals are adhered only to the right side of the card so that you can open the card. I put Wink of Stella on the leaves but I haven't figured out how to take pictures to capture the glitz. 


I stamped the leaf with Garden Green ink on Garden Green cardstock. I layered the designer series paper with Soft Sea Foam. The leaves on the label were stamped with Soft Sea Foam and the words with Garden Green.


This is a fun thing to do with your designer series paper. I cut the designer series paper to 4" by 5 1/4". I cut a 1 7/8" slit half way on the paper, half way is 2 5/8". Fold the paper back from the corners. You get to see both sides of the paper then!


Have you ever purchased a stamp set because of what you saw others doing with it? This isn't the first time for me and I' sure it won't be the last! I'm hoping that I have encouraged you to purchase a few sets because of what I am creating with them!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: