Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Lovely You

Did you notice this neat set in the catalog? It is part of a bundle with a new label punch that I didn't use on these cards but it is awesome! I featured this set in my July Class To Go and have a few more samples that I made to share.

This set has some great greetings which is what first attracted me to the set. Then I started noticing the fantastic flowers and foliage that came with this set too and I knew I would have to feature it.

This first card is on a Just Jade card base with Mango Melody and Magenta Madness flowers. The ribbon was colored with my dark Mango Melody Blend. 


You may recognize this card from one of my Facebook Lives. I was showing you how to create the masked area. I laid two pieces of paper over the top and the bottom of the card, taping them in place. I then stamped the images between the two papers so that the images were only in the one area. I added the die cut circles and fussy cut the flowers and leaves.


The focal point on this card is the same as the card above with the die cut circles and fussy cut flowers and leaves. I created this card during a mystery stamping hour that a group does once a month. It's so much fun! We are told what we need ahead of time, stamps, inks, papers, etc... We then tune in at the right time and follow the directions one step at a time. It's so fun to see what everyone creates because we all pick out different stamps and colors to work with.

This is an easel card. The base was cut at 4 1/4" by 11" and scored at 5 1/2" and 2 3/4". Cut the Whisper White to 4" square and the three colors to 1 1/4" by 3 3/4". Stamp on the colored strips using the same ink as the cardstock or VersaMark. Cut the strips to 1 1/4" squares. Adhere to the Whisper White square. Adhere to the card base, only on the bottom. Cut a 4" by 1 1/2" rectangle of Whisper White, stamp greeting on it and adhere to the bottom, inside of the card with dimensionals.


This card was one that we made in my fun folds Stamp Camp.

Hope that I have inspired you to create some things of your own!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: