Friday, February 21, 2020

A Good Man Trio

I love this set even though my children aren't this small anymore. Well, they are tiny but not little! 

I used the same layout and colors for all three of these cards. The set is a fabulous set of masculine cards.


Each image was water colored. TIP: to get the darker parts while water coloring, I put a light layer of color down first and let it dry just a bit. Then I picked up more of the same color and went where I wanted the darker highlights.


The circle is the 1 1/2" punch. TIP: When I punch items, I stamp first and then punch with the punch upside down so I can see the stamped image in the punch to make sure it's centered.


This is my favorite image from this set. I love sitting at the beach, although I tend read. Any chance to relax like this guy is a good thing. 


You can see the other cards I made with this set HERE. I have enjoyed playing with this set. I do wish it would have been around when my girls were little but it wasn't so I will enjoy it now.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: