Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Honey Bee 2

The stamp set is the bee's knees! It's so much fun to play with and when you add the Golden Honey paper, swoon! You can create some amazing projects. 

I used Golden Honey paper for the bottom strip as well as the middle strip. All the bees on these cards have Wink of Stella on their wings. The shimmer makes them look more real.


No Golden Honey here but still as striking card. I used the larger bee stamp to create my background on this card. I love this simple layout. 


This is a simplistic card but a WOW at the same time. I die cut the honey comb and glued it to the card base. Then I die cut the bee and add the Daffodil Delight to the butt. I then stamped the words, added a few rhinestones and put the bee on the honey comb with a dimensional.


You can see what else I have made with Honey Bee and Golden Honey HERE, HERE and HERE.
I had to order more Golden Honey paper as I used the whole pack! I don't think I have ever used a whole pack of DSP before.

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: