Friday, February 28, 2020

Silhouette Pages

I love creating scrapbook pages with Stampin' Up! stamps. I haven't found a set that I couldn't create a scrapbook page for yet! Some are more challenging but still do-able. 

Silhouettes! SWOON! I adore silhouettes! This set is so much fun to play with.


The "adventure" is a die that is part of this set too. The other words in this set are "inspire" and "forever." This is fabulous font!


The bright colors in this set of pages makes me want to be a kid again. I would swing all day when I was little. And making and flying paper airplanes was a blast! We used to do this with my dad. Great memory!


Now to find the perfect pictures for this set of pages. I really want to make more pages with this set and papers. I will have to find the time to do that. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: