Friday, February 7, 2020

A Good Man

A Good Man is a newish set. It was released this summer in the annual catalog. I purchased it right away and then it sat. Man, I wish I had more time to create! I love stamping and life just gets in the way of getting it done. Oh well, I'm working on creating more.

I water colored the main image. To get those darker lines I water color the area that I'm working in. After it has dried a bit, I go over the lines with more color. 


The simple layout on this card is so striking. I am going to use it again with other colors. This layout is a great way to use up some of those scraps. These strips are 1/2" wide. I tend to cut that off quite a bit so I have this size in every color, I think!


Another fantastic image from this set. I can almost feel the sun shining on this one. (That maybe wishful thinking. We have only seen the sun for a day and a half in the last 3 weeks in Southeastern Wisconsin.)


This is a marvelous set for your masculine card needs. You may want to look at it a little closer to see if it will be a valuable addition to your collection.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: