Monday, February 24, 2020

Gang's All Meer

The Gang's All Meer is one of the options you can pick for your freebie during Sale-a-bration. For this set of cards, I choose to focus on the supporting stamps in this set. What I mean by that is I didn't use the main group image. 

To create the bottom portion of this card, I stamped Buffalo Check on Whisper White in Granny Apple Green and then used a ruler to add the Poppy Parade lines in the white areas. The image is colored with markers.


I created a scene with the littler images in the set. The meerkat that is standing, I fussy cut after stamping and coloring. These were all water colored.


I love that these images fit in the circles to create this layout. I had to use both the 1 1/2" circle punch and the layering circle dies to get the look that I wanted but it works! I water colored the images again.


I have 3 more cards that I used the group image on. Keep watching to see those cards too. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: