Monday, February 17, 2020

Ballad Birds Pages

Free as a Bird has been a fun set to work with. I have enjoyed creating cards and these pages with it. 

I have a confession to make about these pages. I made the flowers and birds and set them aside. Then I pulled out the papers to make these pages. Once I got the layout the way I wanted it, I started adding the flowers and birds to the places I wanted them. THEN I realized that I colored my birds with Balmy Blue and the card stock is Pool Party. What do you think? Does it work anyway?


The words "Friends Forever" are from two different die sets. Friends is from Well Written die set. Forever is from Sweet Silhouettes. While the fonts in these two sets aren't the same, I thought they worked well together.


The birds, flowers, and leaves were stamped and colored with Blends and then fussy cut. If you have followed my blog for a while, you may have noticed that I don't mind fussy cutting. I'm very thankful for dies but I fussy cutting is some what relaxing to me.


This strip paper at the bottom of the pages is so eye catching. It gives a playful feel to the pages too.
You can see some of the cards I've made HERE and HERE. I have one more set of three cards to share with you coming up. Stay on the lookout!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: