Thursday, February 27, 2020

Fox

I was asked to make 36 baby shower invitations for a co-worker/friend and his wife. They have shared with me a picture of what they are using for inspiration for decorating the nursery. In that inspiration picture there were birch trees painted on the wall. I knew I had to use the Woodland embossing folder to create the background. When I saw that there were foxes in the inspiration picture, Foxy Friends had to be brought out of retirement!


I fussy cut the tree stump and the two mushrooms but it really didn't take too long to get done, even with 36 of them to do. I put a bit of Wink of Stella on the mushrooms. I hope the new parents like what I did for these invites. The hostess loved them!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List



No comments: