Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Colorful Seasons Pages

I ran out of time to create with these gorgeous papers this fall, so I pulled them during my Christmas break to make some scrapbook pages with. You can use the layout to create with papers you have or copy mine with Come To Gather!


I used the leaves from Colorful Seasons and Seasonal Layers dies to put the accents on these pages.


The lacy edge on the right of this page was punched with Decorative Border Ribbon Punch. I love the stamp that says "Life is a beautiful thing." Life really is beautiful, even when it's hard and ugly. There is always something to be grateful for and happy about.


I hope you are finding time to create beautiful things. You are welcomed to share those things with me. I would treasure Oooing and Ahhhing over your projects!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: