Thursday, February 20, 2020

Belle's Soccer Cards

My daughter, Belle, was creating cards over Christmas break. She LOVES soccer so she pulled some retired sets that have soccer balls in them. I believe this ball and stars is from Sporting Goods. I really like how she turned the black piece. It creates a unique background. Belle used Garden Green, Basic Black, and Whisper White. I'm not sure where she found the banner. 


This soccer ball comes from the Just Soccer set. She used the words from Beautiful You. I showed her how to create the look of movement. TIP: To make the ball look like it's moving you stamp the image with full strength ink on the far left on this card. Then without re-inking, keep stamping.  Belle did second, third and fourth generations with this ball.


What a great idea Belle had to make her background paper with the ball. I don't know if I would have thought to use the generational stamping to get a background. The look is so fun! She did share this card with a friend of hers. 


Belle's color choice for these two cards are Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, and Whisper White. Again, I'm not sure where she found the banner. I am pretty sure that the "Happy Birthday" is from Itty Bitty Greetings.

I wish she had more time to create with me. I love when she is in the stamp room with me. She has some great thoughts on colors and layouts. Although, she still needs a bit of help in the layout department. 

Do you get to create with your kiddos or grandkids or nieces or nephews or anyone?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: