Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Bumble Bee

You might remember that I was focusing on each of the new colors in the fall months. If you remember that, you may remember that I never shared my Bumblebee cards. Well, better late than never!

I love the cheeriness that comes with yellows. There is so much warmth and happiness that yellow brings to the table. I knew I had to make a tropical card. I used Timeless Tropical for my first card. I stamped the hibiscus flower on the Whisper White cardstock after it was die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I used my Old Olive and Early Espresso markers to color on the rubber the palm trees and then stamp them over the top of the hibiscus. The "Aloha" is covered in Wink of Stella.


The color combination for this card is very simple, Bumblebee and Whisper White with a hint of Cinnamon Cider. The use of the designer series paper helps to add interest to the card. The stitched shape makes it a playful card. Seriously, isn't everyday a chocolate kind of day?!?


I used Blends to color the pitcher and flowers. I used Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Misty Moonlight. The cotton has Wink of Stella on it. The Tin Tile embossing folder has the same rustic feel  to complete this card.


I hope you enjoyed the creations I shared for all of the new In Colors (Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, and Bumblebee). I will be sharing cards that I am creating with the outgoing In Colors (Purple Posy, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Rococo Rose). Stay on the lookout for these fabulous colors! You only have until the end of April to get them or until supplies run out!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: