Friday, January 22, 2021

Winter Woods

Yes, I have more Christmas to share! I have gotten several comments from you that you aren't disappointed with seeing Christmas yet so I'm going to keep sharing what I created this year! I used the large evergreen for these three cards. This tree is so full and lush, I want one in my house for Christmas!

I chose Rococo Rose as the color for this first card. I wanted to do something very different so I stamped the tree with Rococo Rose. I used Shimmery Crystal Effects on many of the tree branches. It's so pretty in real life. 


Keeping with the out of the box ideas, I used  Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce and Rococo Rose for my color palette. I stamped the two trees in Shaded Spruce first and filling in with the Granny Apple Green trees. I colored several rhinestones and the Crinkle Whisper White ribbon with the Rococo Rose blends. The greeting was stamped and punched then added to the card with dimensionals.


I kept Shaded Spruce and added some Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake for this color palette. I stamped the tree and merry with Shaded Spruce and then ran the cardstock through the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I then lightly sponged Crumb Cake on the cardstock to give it a worn look.


You can see more cards that I made with this great set HERE and HERE. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: