Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Peaceful Nativity Silhouette

Happy Epiphany! 

This is a great day in the Christian church year. It's the day of Gentile Christmas. It's the twelfth day of Christmas! So I had to share with you some more Peaceful Nativity cards. I have used the dies to create these cards.

I used Night of Navy for my card base and Whisper White for the holy family. I die cut the family, crèche and star. They are all on dimensionals. I really like the metallic mesh ribbon on this card. Reminds me of the swaddling clothes Mary would have put Jesus in. 


Night of Navy is my card base again. I die cut the crèche, holy family, palm trees, hill and star. These pieces were added to my card after I had sponged Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Night of Navy inks to create the night sky. I heat embossed the words with VersaMark ink and white embossing powder. The star is covered with Wink of Stella.


Now, I have to take you on an out of the box idea. I did not come up with this on my own. I did see something like this on Pinterest that I had to do my own thing with. The background is sponged to create the sky, sun, ocean and beach. The gazebo and palm trees were die cut. The trees I sponged with ink too. This is where I would love to be. I love the ocean beach!


I hope you had a blessed Christmas season and many more blessings in the year to come!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: