Thursday, January 21, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers Pages

Celebrate Sunflowers is a stunning stamp set. I knew I was going to have to create some scrapbook pages with this beautiful set. 

I really like the layout of this set of pages. The combination of straight pictures and slightly ajar pictures is eye catching. I started out with a couple pieces of Crumb Cake 12x12 cardstock. I stamped the large sunflower with Crumb Cake on them with Crumb Cake ink.


I used Playful Alphabet dies to create my title and I adhered the title with dimensionals. I also die cut a couple of the leafy pieces and added a bow for some added detail.


The smaller sunflowers were stamped with Memento ink and colored with blends, then die cut and added to the pages with dimensionals. 


Sunflowers are my husband's favorite flower. He likes to grow them in our yard, although he didn't grow any this year but I'm sure he will be growing them again! 

Don't be afraid to use your stamps for more than card making! I firmly believe you can use any set and make scrapbook pages with it!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: