Friday, January 15, 2021

Snow Front

Yes, I have more Christmas cards to show you! I got behind on blogging in November and December. Now I'm playing catch up and you get to see Christmas. I love Christmas so much that I really wanted to share these even if they seem old.

Snow Front is a build a scene stamp set. I like to start with the main spot I want your eye to go when you look at my card. For this card I started with the cabin and stamped it first with Early Espresso. I then added the evergreen trees, trees and snow. The greeting was put on last. I really like how the curve of the greeting and the curve of the trees are similar. I punched a heart, colored it with Wink of Stella and added it over the word "Love". There is Wink of Stella on the blue snow as well as the roof of the cabin. #simplestamping


I started with the cabin again here and then added the evergreens. There is Wink of Stella on the roof and along the horizon line. I embossed the Soft Suede cardstock with Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I then sponged the cardstock with Soft Suede ink to pull the grain out a bit more.


The cabin was my starting point again. I added the evergreens, ground shadows and deer to complete the scene. The Evergreen embossing folder is a perfect background for this scene.


I used Christmas greetings on each of these cards as that was my frame of mind when I was creating but you could change the greetings to birthday or thinking of you and have some great masculine cards too!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: