Thursday, January 7, 2021

Rooted in Nature Fall Scrapbook Pages

The new mini and Sale-a-bration have started! I love this time of the year. We get some great stamps, dies, punches, papers, embellishments and other goodies that are centered on spring. I love spring! We also get rewarded for getting these new goodies with free items! What could be better in the stamping world? If you need a catalog, please let me know! I would love to get one in the mail to you!

While I'm looking at all the fun goodies in the new mini, I still have some things that I have created with the old mini goodies. The Gilded Autumn designer series paper is so pretty! I used three different patterns to create this set of pages.


You can see the three patterns on this page. I used Rooted in Nature for the leaves. The leaves were stamped and die cut. Then added to the page with dimensionals.


Here is a close up of the tree that is on the bottom of the right page. I did a technique called thumping. Thumping is when you use your markers and thump them against your stamp. I used Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze. The tree was die cut and adhered to Early Espresso cardstock. I then fussy cut around the tree leaving a small border.


The tree was added to the layout with dimensionals.


Keep using your paper! It is more fun to use your paper than to hoard it! It is one of my goals to work through some of the hoarded papers that I have!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: