Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Pages

I have a scrapbooking class once a month where we create 2 double layouts. I really enjoy creating these layouts and playing in a different way than cards. Oh, don't get me wrong. I love making and sending cards but the challenge of a couple of pages is right up my alley.

There is not much stamping on these pages but all supplies are Stampin' Up! 


"Blessed" came from the stamp set To a Wild Rose. I stamped it with Early Espresso and then fussy cut it out. "Thanksgiving" comes from Word Wishes dies. I stamped the leaves from Loyal Leaves and fussy cut them.


My turkey was created by using several sets of dies. I started with Layering Circles for the head and body. Layering Ovals was used for the tail feathers. The legs came from Peek a Hoot dies. It's suppose to be a branch but I like it as legs! 


I have to admit that this set of pages pushed my creativity. I don't have anything that screams Thanksgiving so I had to figure something out. I think I did a pretty good job!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: