Friday, January 8, 2021

Coming Home Everyday

While I know you can't get this set and dies any longer I still wanted to share with you the cards that I made. They may inspire you with another set that you have or if you have this set to keep creating with it!

I wanted to make a new house card in the city. I stamped and die cut the three houses and colored just a portion of  each house with my Real Red blends. I die cut the scallop top using the Ornate Borders dies. Congratulations stamped and adhered with dimensionals.


I think this card could be used for a newly licensed driver or someone leaving one career for another or even retirement! I adore this little car! 


Here is another new house card. This one would be more of a country house. To create the curved edges I used the die from In the Woods. I did emboss the Soft Sea Foam card base with Evergreen embossing folder. Because the trees didn't stand out enough for me, I sponged them with some Soft Sea Foam ink to highlight them a bit more.


I hope you look outside the traditional use for a stamp set and dies. I know that I struggle with that. If you can think outside of the box, you can come up with some amazing things!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: