Monday, January 18, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

I few months ago I started a Class To Go. I wanted this class to work for those that wanted to keep stamping and have classes but are unable to attend those classes for one reason or another. Every month I pick a stamp set to focus on and create cards for the class at your own home. I have three different levels of the class. The first option is the stamp set, dies or punch, several accessories, supplies for 6 cards and a PDF tutorial. The second has everything but the punch or dies and the third option is the accessories, supplies for the cards and the PDF tutorial. 

Dragonfly Garden is the stamp set that I chose to focus on for my Class To Go for January. 


The bundle of the stamp set and punch would be included in option one. The accessories this month include the Blending Brushes and the Ladybug Trinkets. The blending brushes are amazing! I have enjoyed working with them to create these cards and a few more. They are made with lots and lots of tiny little bristles. They pick up the color well and leave a muted, soft color behind. The ladybug trinkets, what can I say? They are stinking cute!


Option one is $65, option two is $50 and option 3 is $25 for this Dragonfly Garden. (If I have to ship this class to you, shipping is extra.) If you are interested in any of the options for this class, please let me know! You have until January 20 to sign up!


If you would like more information about my classes, please sign up for my newsletter. You can do that on the top of the right hand side of this blog or through the pop up.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: