Monday, January 25, 2021

Zany Zebras

These zebras are too cute for words! When I found myself needing some little kid cards, I knew I had to use this set for the most adorable cards! Since I was in need of some cards for the little people (and maybe some big people) in my life, I decided to make cards for both boys and girls.

I used Smoky Slate for both the boy's and the girl's cards. Blushing Bride and Rococo Rose for a feminine feels and Pacific Point and Balmy Blue for a more masculine feel.


I used the same layout for both of these cards and just changed colors. The party hats were stamped and colored and then fussy cut. I adhered them to the zebra with a dimensionals. I love the Stacked Stone background with these zebras.


I the texture that the hammered embossing folder adds to these two cards is perfect. I will admit that I  added the ribbon after the strips of cardstock were adhered and embossed and struggled with getting the cardstock up enough to get the ribbon around it. I would recommend not adhering that end of that strip until after you have the ribbon tied on.


Here is my blue card. The rhinestones seem to add a finishing touch. The panel with the zebra on is adhered with dimensionals.


I'll start with the blue card for this last set of little people cards. The Whisper White cardstock is embossed with Subtle embossing folder. 


The simplicity of these cards are exactly what I wanted. The smaller strip of cardstock is stamped with the stars that is part of this set. There is also a shadow stamp that comes in this set. You can see that I stamped that shadow under the zebra so it looks even more like it's jumping.


I hope you have been inspired to get out your stamps and create! Use the layouts or the colors and see what you can make.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:






Product List

No comments: