Monday, January 4, 2021

Merry Moose Money Holders

I'm pretty sad that Merry Moose and it's coordinating punch are not hanging out with us longer. I'm pretty sure this set and punch will remain in my craft room for a while yet! 

I did a Facebook Live on how to create these three money holders. You can see that video HERE

I am going to show you the close ups of these projects. First I have the ornament or gift tag. I die cut the scalloped circle and three of the plaid circles. I adhered one of the plaid circles to the front of the circle. I then punched a moose out, tied some ribbon around him like a scarf and added him to the front with dimensionals. I cut a piece of ribbon to create the loop. I adhered that to the back of the Basic Black circle. I adhered another plaid circle over the top of the ribbon ends. I cut the third circle in half. I added the half of the circle to the bottom with Multi-Purpose glue along just the edge. This creates a pocket that you can tuck some cash or a check into!


Belly bands are so much fun! I cut the Shaded Spruce to 8 1/2" x 5". I scored this at 2 1/2" and 6 1/2". I then adhered the designer series paper (cut to 4 3/4" x 2 1/4" and 4 3/4" x 1 3/4") to the two flaps. I used my 1 1/2" circle punch to punch a notch from the bottom flap. Adhere the bottom flap to the card but only use adhesive on the edges so that there is a pocket for your gift. To create the belly band I used a piece of Shaded Spruce that was cut to 8 1/2" x 1". I scored this at 2 5/8" and 6 3/4". Wrap this around the card and adhere the two ends together on the front. Cover the seam with a punched moose. I did two layers to this moose since he didn't have any other support around him.


This beauty is the same size as a card. I cut the Cherry Cobbler cardstock to 11" x 4 1/4" and scored at 1 1/2" and 7". I adhere the 1 1/2" flap to the bottom of the card only using glue on the edges to create a pocket for my gift. The designer series paper was cut to 4" x 1 1/4" and 4" x 3 3/4". I added a couple of layered circles and a moose to finish this card off. 


These ideas can be used year round for money or gift card giving, just change the colors and stamp set or punch and make it work for you!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: