Saturday, January 2, 2021

Christmas Gleaming Holly

Christmas Gleaming set has some beautiful ornaments and coordinating punches for those ornaments. Because these ornaments are so pretty, it's easy to over look the fantastic holly that is part of this set too. So I created 3 cards here for you, focusing on that splendid holly!

I stamped the holly on the Basic Black label with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. The greeting is also gold heat embossed. I did fussy cut the two sets of holly leaves. I know not everyone likes to fussy cut. Sorry! I colored the holly with Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler blend markers.


Yep, another fussy cut set of holly leaves. What can I say! Because the gold foil paper is a bit pricy, I try to use it well. I cut two 1/2" strips and adhered the to the back of the holly stamped panel. This way I'm not hiding all that shiny goodness!


Sorry! Another fussy cut holly. This is a more simple layout and would be a great way to use up some of your scraps. Another thin piece of the gold foil adds class to this card.


I did add Wink of Stella to all the holly berries on all of these cards. So much shimmer. 

This set and punches are retiring soon! Don't miss out!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: