Monday, September 21, 2020

Band Together 2

Banded Together is what I call an unsung hero in the Stampin' Up! lineup. This is a stamp set with a set of coordinating dies. The dies have these intricate patterns. You can see one of the designs on the card below. These dies are made to be a band around the card. I laid strip of Granny Apple Green across the band to add a bit more color. 


Here is another beautiful band with a place for a sentiment or design. The dies also cut out the stunning flower.


Here is the flower is highlighted. All these samples are colored with watercolored pencils. Another unsung hero in the catalog. I start each of these with a coloring with the pencil. After I get a good amount of color in the image, I then used a Water Brush to blend the color better and get rid of the pencil markings. If I want more color to an area, I pick up color right from the pencil tip to add it to the image to get the darker colors.


Purple is my favorite color and Gorgeous Grape is such a great purple! When paired with Granny Apple Green, swoon! One of my favorite color combinations.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: