Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Lovely You 2

Lovely You is a new stamp set that I focused my Class To Go for the month of July. These are the cards that the people who took advantage of the class received a PDF of so they could recreate with measurements and details on how to make them.

I'm not going to give you to many details on the how to make these cards. 


There is a bit of a learning curve to using this punch to create the tags on these cards. I shared a couple of tips with those who took this class.


I created a template for those people too so that the punch was easier to use.


I hope to have inspired you. Whether it's layouts, stamp set, or colors, it is always my goal to want to inspire you to sit down and create! Classes like my Class To Go can be a great thing to help you get started and creating.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: