Monday, September 7, 2020

Whale Done Class

I have started a Class To Go. Every month I am focusing on a bundle. August's bundle was the Whale Done. This set will help you make a splash for whatever event you need to create for. 

Because these are the cards that the class received a PDF for, I will not be sharing how I created them. I still wanted to share these cards with you though!


Sea turtles are so majestic to watch. We have gone to several aquariums over the years and I have always been drawn to the sea turtles!


This card feels like it has a port hole in it! Using Blackberry Bliss was perfect for this card too. This deep color adds to the bottom of the ocean feel.


I have a few more cards that I made using this fabulous stamp set. You can see these cards HERE

I hope you are inspired! If you are interested, September bundle is Have a Hoot. This is an adorable stamp set with owls that can be used for Halloween, Christmas and so much more! Let  me know if you would like information regarding this to go class!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: