Thursday, September 3, 2020

Seaside Notion Pages

The ocean beach is my happy place. I love to sit in the sun, watch my family play in the water or sand, read a book or just listen to the waves. The smell of the salt air and the warmth of the air relax me so greatly. The last two years we were able to take a vacation to Pawley's Island, SC and I loved every minute of it! With all the health concerns that 2020 brought, we did not get a vacation in this year and I am missing my salty air and sandy toes!

To help me cope, I created some scrapbook pages. Trying to sooth my soul.


The base for these pages is Crumb Cake. The blues are Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.


Yes, I fussy cut all the shells, coral and seahorse for these pages. There is some Wink of Stella on these pages too but I know you can't see it. These are some sparkly pages!


I'm not sure when we will be able to travel to the beach again but I sure am hoping it will be soon! I love the soothing sounds that the ocean provides. Get out there, have fun, take pictures and record those memories on scrapbook pages!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: