Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Harvest Hellos

Ah, the cooler weather that September brings is upon us. There is a crisp in the air that shows fall is coming or even here. I'm not sure how I feel about that! I love summer and I enjoy fall but I'm not ready to let go of summer yet. Guess I better get ready. I don't have a choice any longer! Fall is here! 

Well, since I have to embrace this change, I created some cards using Harvest Hellos. I focused on the apple with the three cards I'm sharing today. I also created cards using the pumpkins and even some Halloween cards with this fantastic set. 

I love the Buffalo Check background stamp! Using it with apples only makes sense in my mind. I fussy cut the apple slice to add to the top of the punched apple. I also colored the rhinestones with my dark Basic Black Blend marker.


My daughters LOVE Granny Smith apples so I had to make a card that reminded me of my girls. I again used the coordinating punch to get these great apples for the front of my card.  The Tin Tile embossing folder helps create a country feel for this card.


I found this on Pinterest. I thought the creation of the caramel apple was ingenious so I ran with it! I stamped and punched the apple from Real Red and Soft Suede. The Soft Suede apple I hand cut the drips of caramel. I then inked up the Soft Suede caramel with VersaMark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The ink and embossing changed the color of my cardstock to Early Espresso. Doesn't this apple look good enough to eat? YUM!


Are you ready for the fall weather? I would love a bit more heat but I'll be a big girl and enjoy Fall too! Start thinking about all those Fall holidays and projects!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: