Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Daisy Lane 2

I have told you more than once that daisies are my favorite flowers. They are so cheerful and summery. The traditional white and yellow are wonderful but I love all colors. 

To create these cards I used Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, and Mango Melody with Daisy Lane stamp set. This bright color combination is just what I wanted when I pulled this set from my shelf to play.

I used Buffalo Check background stamp. This has to be one of my all time favorite background stamps. Right next to the retired Hardwood background stamps. The flowers were stamped with Mango Melody ink on Mango Melody cardstock and punched with the daisy punch. I sponged a little more Mango ink on the flowers and some Melon Mambo for the center. There is Wink of Stella on the centers too. The stems were fussy cut.


This card shows off another great background stamp! This is new to the Stampin' Up! line-up. It's called Stacked Stone. I used the Melon Mambo ink to stamp this background. These daisies are the medium daisies. You can see they are a bit smaller. The fern was fussy cut.


Another fern that I fussy cut. You can see the two different sizes of punches and daisies on this card because I layered them on top of each other. I also sponged a bit of Melon Mambo on the Melon Mambo strip of cardstock.


Slowly I have started to work on some fall cards. I enjoy summer so much, I have a hard time switching over but I am working on it. Don't be surprised if you see some more bright and sunny flowers in the fall and Christmas cards that are coming! They just make me happy!


Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: