Monday, September 14, 2020

Just Jade

Part of my In Color club is that you will get a card using that color so you can see how to use it. I have also made a few more cards with the color and shared them here on my blog, which I then share to Facebook. August color of the month was Just Jade.

I used Dandelion Wishes for the card that everyone got. The embossing folder is Parisian Flourish. I used the new Water Brushes to create the background for the dandelions. I water colored a bit on Just Jade ink on the whisper white cardstock. Once the cardstock was dry, I stamped the dandelions on top and added the rhinestones and ribbon.


If you are part of this In Color Club, you could chose to add on the re-inker, the 6 x 6 designer series papers and the enamel dots. I used the designer series paper and the enamel dots to create this card. It is a simple card. The main image is from Ridiculously Awesome stamped on a shape from Stitched So Sweetly dies.


I adore the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set and I had to use it again! Stacked Stone background stamp creates the fabulous card base. The sunflower is colored with Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Just Jade Blend markers and die cut. The marvelous stitched and scalloped rectangle is from the Stitched So Sweetly dies also.


I have really been enjoying working with the In Colors. It is helping me become more familiar with the colors too. 

If you would like to join this club, please let me know! For $35 a month you will bet the cardstock, ink pad, marker, ribbon, Blends and card delivered to your door. You can add on the re-inker, enamel dots, and the designer series papers for an added $8. If you are local to me, I will deliver to your door. If you are not local, there will be a shipping cost also.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: