Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Free as a Bird 2

Free as a Bird was new to the catalog last year. I think we forget to use these sets after the new catalog or the mini comes out and we are fascinated by the new and shiny. I am trying to use both the new sets and the fabulous carry over sets.

The base for this card is Sahara Sand. The birds are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink on So Saffron cardstock. The ribbon is colored with Rich Razzleberry Blends.


I used Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Blends to color the birds. I even remembered to use the color lifter to get more highlights!


I wanted to make these birdies yellow this time. I again remembered to use my color lifter pen to add more dimension to their bellies. Doesn't the wood planks embossed on the Rich Razzleberry cardstock look so awesome?


Don't forget about all the wonderful sets that are the catalogs. They may not get the hype that the new sets do but the older sets are just as fabulous!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: