Thursday, September 3, 2020

Newsletter!

I write and send out a newsletter every week! You can see this week's letter HERE. You can sign up to be part of these newsletters by clicking the link at the top of the newsletter or by clicking the link that is in the sidebar of my blog! I would love to have you join my emailing list!

One thing that is in my newsletter is that the clearance rack has been updated! Mark sure you check it  out. You can go to my website to see what is available. 


More news! The new Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine is available for you to purchase! I ordered mine and am waiting for it to be delivered. I'm pretty excited about this machine. Demonstrators were able to order it during the month of August and many demonstrators have been talking about how fabulous this machine is! I will be sharing this little beauty on my Facebook lives on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm once it comes. My business Facebook page is HERE.



Hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy Stampin'!

photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: