Thursday, February 22, 2024

Autumn Leaves Scrapbook Pages

Sometimes you don't have the right designer series paper to complete the page you have in mind. When that happens, you can use your stamps to create the paper you want in the colors you want. I love that about stamping. Anything can be any color. Your imagination is the limit. 

I love the color combination for these pages. The base color is Pretty Peacock. The photo mats are Crumb Cake and the accents are Copper Clay.


You can see the strip of "designer series paper" that I made with my stamps. After I had stamped the three leaves in the three different colors, I did sponge some Copper Clay ink on the edges of the strip. I did this because the white was so stark and I wanted to tone it down a bit. 


I used the coordinating dies to die cut some leaves to add as accents to the set of pages. I sponged some Copper Clay ink onto the banner pieces on the bottom of the pages too. A little bit of copper ribbon finishes off the autumn feel to these pages. 


Don't be afraid to create your own papers so that it coordinates with the colors of your pictures. This is a fantastic advantage of using stamps in your scrapbook pages, you get to choose the colors. 

Take a look at my online store to see what stamps and colors are available so you can start making your own papers too. You can get to my online store by clicking on the pictures below. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: