Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Beary Cute

I really did enjoy this bundle. The stamps, the punch, the paper were all amazing and so fun to create all kinds of awesome things with. I will admit to being pretty disappointed that this set and punch are not hanging around for a longer time but I am still sharing three more cards that I made with Beary Cute. 

The base is Mossy Meadow. I stamped the insides to the trees with Whisper White ink on Night of Navy cardstock. I added the stamped and punched or fussy cut bears to the tree layer. The designer series paper adds even more flare!


I used the stamped and colored present as a stepping stool for the small bear to give momma bear a kiss. Isn't this sweet? The greeting was stamped and then cut apart so that I could use it around the image instead of as one large image.


Sticking with using the designer series paper for this card too. The snowflakes off set the punched bear and greeting. I love the play with the snowflakes and the words "warm wishes". Kind of cracks me up. What can I say? I find all kinds of weird things funny. I love to laugh!


While winter in SE WI has been very mild this year, the snowflakes and polar bears are still a great way to enjoy the winter weather. Always find the good in things, even things you really don't like!

Please take a few moments to check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below and see what is available for you to have find joy in creating with.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: