Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Pick of th Patch

I have more to share from the fall mini catalog. I love these pumpkins. They are so easy to work with to create some playful cards and scrapbook pages. I stacked them on this card after I had used the coordinating punch. The punch has two pumpkins, the stem and the leaf on it. This helps to make all the parts of the pumpkins fast.


I only used the punch for one stem and one leaf or so it would seem. I had punched one of the small pumpkins from some copy paper to cover the stamped images here so I could stamp the leaf behind the pumpkin. This is a technique called masking. I tend to use it quite a bit but forget that it is a technique.


I used the designer series paper called Them Bones for these cards too. You can see two of the designs on this card. The leaves were punched and added to the pumpkins with dimensionals. 


Retired stamps and papers still make beautiful cards. I try to show the cards I make on time with the catalogs but I don't always make it. I still like to share the projects I have made with retired goodies because there is so much to learn and use from the projects. 

If you are looking for current items, you can click on the pictures below to go to my online store and see what is all available.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: