Thursday, February 8, 2024

Watercolor Melon Scrapbook Pages

Sale-a-bration is still happening! YEAH! I love getting extra freebies when I place my orders. One of the freebies that you might choose is the Watercolor Melon stamp set OR Most Adored designer series paper. I used both of these products on these pages. 


Watercolor Melon is a two-step stamp set so that you can stamp the rind with the color of your choice and the melon part another color and the seeds yet another color. You can see one of the slices of watermelon on this page. I used the seed stamp to create my own designer series paper. I stamped the seeds several times with Memento ink on Melon Mambo paper, although it looks red here. I did fussy cut the watermelon and leaves.


The title was die cut with Playful Alphabet dies. These dies have retired but I love to hold onto retired alphabet dies and stamps so that I can keep using them on my scrapbook pages. I love having choices in fonts!

The Most Adored designer series paper on the right side of this page is white with gold strips. I added Parakeet Party ink to the paper. I wasn't happy with that so I added some Garden Green ink too. I love the blending of the two colors, although, I do wish I would have added a bit more Garden Green.


The lighter green strips of paper are not as bold as they are in these pictures. I'm not sure why they photographed like that. I think I need to take a photography class. That could be fun!

There is a little more time left in Sale-a-bration. Make sure you are stocking up on Basic White cardstock, adhesives, and adding a special extra so that you can earn some of the free items. Check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: